I realize you probably already have my Blog Profits Blueprint since it has been available for over five years now and has been downloaded by thousands of people.
This is the original audio version I personally recorded using my own voice of the Blueprint report back in 2007. You might think that makes it dated, which it is in certain parts, however I was very careful to focus on the fundamentals of good and profitable blogging, so the advice stands the test of the time – especially the sections on strategy. It is still downloaded by at least 50 new people a day and demand has not ceased during the last five years.
This is my most seminal training that has been referenced and endorsed by countless bloggers as a go-to-guide for making money with blogs. If you have never heard the audio version I recommend you download it now and have a listen. Even if you have read or heard the audio before, it’s always worth going over again.
Please hit the tweet and facebook share buttons if you think your followers would benefit from this.
- How To Make Money Blogging
- Blogging as a Business, Not a Job
- What’s Next?
- Who Is Yaro Starak?
- What Is A Blog And Why Are They So Popular?
- How Blogs Make Money
- The Two Key Ingredients For Attracting Attention
- Why Do You Blog?
- How To Choose Your Blog Topic – Passions Vs. Profits
- Let’s Talk Tactics
- Content + Marketing = Traffic
- What Is A Pillar?
- How Do You Create A Pillar?
- How To Market Your Blog
- Time vs. Reward
- Most People Are Lazy
- Communication Channels
- The Power of Leverage
- Compound Effects
- Think Big Picture, Work Little Picture
- Traffic Tactics
- Peer Relationships
- Network Effects
- Start With Your Peers
- Bigger and Better Content Pillars
- It’s Time To Make Money
- Can Blogs Be A Stable Income Source?
- The Holy Grail of Blog Monetization – Recursive Affiliate Income
- The Next Best Option – Direct Advertisers
- The Problem with Google AdSense
- Other Monetization Options
- My Top Blog Monetization Methods
- Turn Your Blog Into A Business
- Why Most Bloggers Fail
- Do You Have Enough Information To Succeed?
- Congratulations! – Now Get To Work
- Advice For Beginners, The Lost And Confused
- Would You Like Me To Coach You?
- Thank You For Your Attention
Download the MP3 [ 101 Minutes - 24 MB ]