We just wrapped up a mammoth, 2-hour 19 minute call with over 140 people live. The questions kept coming and Gideon and I didn’t want to stop until everyone’s question was responded to, so we kept at it.
This is a great call covering all kinds of topics such as -
- What is important when choosing a theme for your blog
- Using Ustream and video on your blog
- Why you need a strategy behind your blog
- How we host teleconference calls
- What systems we use to store and distribute video
- What the four successful components are to become a professional blogger
- How many blogs should you start when you begin blogging
- How to use blogging as a lead generation tool
- and loads more…
We even had one caller ask where Gideon and I get our accents from!
This is a full-on content call and if you’re new to blogging or looking to learn more about what it takes to succeed as a professional blogger, then make sure you download the MP3 now.
Become A Blogger Premium Almost Closed
If you enjoy this recording and want more opportunities to listen in or ask questions during a live coaching call, we’re doing plenty more of them for our members.
You have until midnight, Friday the 3rd of July to join here -
Gideon and I are looking forward to properly starting the course with the new group of students from next week onwards, starting with a special session focused on topic selection for bloggers.
I hope to see you on the inside too. Even if you can’t join, have a listen to the call recording, you will be glad you did.