Download the MP3 [ 36 Minutes - 8 MB]
It’s been a few months since the last show but I have been itching to do a podcast and Mike Filsaime’s report, The Death of Internet Marketing (aff), stirred a lot of thoughts in my mind, which I decided to brain-dump into a solo podcast episode for all to enjoy.
A warning – this is a serious ramble and I cover a lot of topics (see the show notes below for details) but it’s very current and I suspect if you are at all interested in Internet marketing or online business, as an industry and as a participant, you will enjoy this podcast.
Let me know what you think in the comments!
- I review many of the things discussed in the Death of Internet Marketing report by Mike Filsaime
- I mention Butterfly Marketing several times
- Rich Schefren and his reports, The Internet Business Manifesto, The Missing Chapter and Final Chapter all get a mention.
- My upcoming site, Blog Traffic School, is in there too.
- I talk about my fellow bloggers, Steve Pavlina and Brian Clark.
- Social media is included, with sites like Technorati, Del.icio.us, Digg and YouTube featuring in comparison to old-school counterparts like Ebaumsworld.
- It’s also worth mentioning Product Launch Formula (aff) since much of the discussion centers around the state of Internet marketing and the product launch phenomenon.