Thousands Of Blog Readers Within Two Months
Mitch, who runs a college football blog called CFBPlace.com, joined Blog Mastermind when the program reopened in 2008. At the time we did this recording Mitch had been in the program for about two months and as you will hear, was up to lesson nine, so still very fresh to the course and growing his blog.
The reason I invited Mitch to do this interview is because he showed himself to be a standout performer and achieved above average results in a short period of time. After two months his traffic was already hitting 3,000+ unique visitors per day and I wanted to know how he did it.
Mitch came to my attention because he was clearly an action taker. He asked many questions in the private forums as soon as the program started and is always one of the first to ask a question during the live question and answer sessions teleconferences with me.
In this interview we find out…
- What Mitch does different from most people new to blogging
- How he was able to drive so much traffic so quickly
- How Mitch comes up with content ideas and is never short of something to write about
- Why I’m glad Mitch is not good with technology and how that helps him become a better blogger
- Why he loves the Blog Mastermind program
- A specific example of a technique Mitch used to drive a lot of traffic quickly
- What I consider the key to Mitch’s early success
This interview should serve as serious inspiration for anyone new to blogging. I expect within the next year or two Mitch could very well be a six figure blogger and this interview explains the foundation he’s building to get himself there. Interestingly enough though, Mitch states he never intended to make money from blogging, which is part of why he has been successful so far (passion before profits).
Ready To Be Coached?
If you have decided to commit yourself to the blogging journey and would like to follow the same process Mitch is currently working through, please consider working with me and join the Blog Mastermind coaching program. You can sign-up here -
It’s Not Rocket Science
Mitch’s case is certainly not typical but you can see the steps to replicate his success are not complicated. You just need to do enough with your blog to give yourself the chance.
Here’s to your blogging success,