Do You Want To Work With Yaro?
I’m looking for some talented people to work with me and my team. We are on a mission to help people break free from a job they hate, by packaging up their knowledge and sharing it online.
Are you suitable for one of these roles?
- Customer Service Assistants (paid): I’m looking for two customer service superstars who are experienced in online marketing, WordPress and customer database management. See below for details.
- WordPress Web Designer (paid): I’m looking for a WordPress web designer who is strong in HTML/CSS and has some photoshop/graphic design skills. See below for details.
1. Customer Service Assistant
I’m looking for two customer service superstars who are experienced in online marketing, WordPress and customer database management.
Your role will be to provide friendly and efficient email, phone and live-chat support to members of our community and potential customers.
As the business is expanding and our customers come from all over the world, I’m looking to hire customer service assistants in different time zones, preferably based in Canada and Australia.
The right person for the job has:
- Experience managing customer databases with business automation software (preferably Ontraport)
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, particularly via email
- Basic tech skills and a working knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with online marketing
- Reliable internet access and a good computer
- Fluent English
- High emotional intelligence and a friendly disposition
You need to be a self-starter with good common sense, and be able to solve problems independently by coming up with unique solutions. You must be dependable and motivated but most importantly, you love working with people and enjoy the art of customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants the flexibility of working remotely but who enjoys being part of a global team. The role will initially be part-time on a trial basis as we get to know you and your work, and could become full time for the right person.
To Apply: Please email Laura at email@example.com. Briefly outline your experience, salary expectations and why you’re the perfect person for the job. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a paid test to evaluate some basic customer service and tech skills, followed by a Skype interview.
2. WordPress Web Designer
I’m looking for a WordPress web designer who is strong in HTML/CSS and has some photoshop/graphic design skills to work on both Entrepreneurs-Journey.com and EJInsider.com.
Ideally, the right candidate is:
- Highly skilled in WordPress development and CSS/HTML
- Experienced in creating responsive design and clean code for faster page loading
- Great with blog design and sales page layouts
- Confident with graphic design and image manipulation
- Familiar with Ontraport
You will be primarily working on landing pages, membership sites, WordPress blog design, shopping cart checkouts, sales pages, survey forms, and some basic graphic design jobs like banners, simple logos, etc.
The role will initially be part-time on a trial basis but has the potential to become full time for the right person. It will take time for us to get to know you and your work and make sure you take ownership of the role.
This role requires a self-motivated individual who can work autonomously and think outside the box to find solutions. It is also important to have an eye for design and detail, be very adaptable and have a knack for picking up new web based tools.
If all of this sounds like you, I want to hear from you!
To Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and address your application to Laura. In a couple of paragraphs, please outline your salary expectations and why you’re the right person for this job. Please also send through examples of websites you have worked on in the past so we can see what you can do.
Things You Need To Know…
You will be working with me (Yaro) via Asana (project management) and Slack (chat). You can work from home or wherever on the planet you like, during whatever times you like, as long as the work gets done.
Unless specified otherwise, I am open to applicants from any country assuming you have reliable internet access and you are a good English communicator.
Reliability, communication, attention to detail, initiative and the ability to be creative with minimal direction are my top values. Do not apply if you can’t commit, communicate and create independently!
Students, Graduates, Eager-Beavers: if you are looking for practical experience and a peek inside how I run my business, or you are a budding blogger, social media or internet marketer, or entrepreneur, and are willing to work an internship, please apply.