Join My Free Email Courses
All you have to do is pick the appropriate free email course below for what you are trying to do.
Simply click the link to signup, fill out the form and confirm your subscription (if you are new to my email system), then I will begin sending you the email course.
One At A Time: To keep you focused my system only lets you subscribe to one email course at a time. Each time you join one, you are removed from any others you are subscribed to.
I suggest you pick the most appropriate course for you today and complete it before moving on to the next.
Here are your options…
1. Mindset And Productivity
Every cause of failure or frustration comes down to your mindset or inefficient practices. In this email course you will learn -
- The first and most important mindset change you must make (that everyone gets wrong)
- Why people fail and how you can guarantee your success
- The number one productivity tool I have in my home office (including a video demonstration)
2. How To Buy And Sell Blogs
Why struggle to find a profitable topic and build an audience when you can buy already established blogs and websites. In this email series you will learn -
- The quickest path to owning a profitable blog
- How an acquisition strategy can double your traffic in one day
- The full story behind my $100,000 website sale
3. Blog Traffic For Beginners
This free email course introduces you to some fundamentals shifts in thinking about how you go about building traffic to your blog. You will learn -
- Why you should NOT aim to “be everywhere” online to build traffic
- How to make big money from small audiences
- What is the most important thing you should focus on in order to grow your blog traffic
4. Entrepreneur Interviews Newsletter
This series of emails will keep you motivated and teach you the behind the scenes details behind the success of many well known entrepreneurs including Tim Ferriss, Neil Patel, Chris Guillebeau and the founders of companies like BuySellAds.com, AWeber and 99Designs. You will learn -
- How successful entrepreneurs first built their companies
- What techniques established experts use to drive traffic and make sales
- The type of mindset required to make millions online
[ Coming Soon ]
Blog Traffic Tips Newsletter Archives
The following lessons are from my original “blog traffic king” email newsletter, my first ever email course with one lesson per week delivered for over a year. There are some real gems in these articles too, so don’t skip them!
- How To Choose The Right Blog Topic
- How To Get More Blog Comments
- How To Build A Popular Blog
- Don’t Make This Mistake With Your Blog
- The Secret Of My Blog’s Success – The Pillar Article
- Is Blogging About Your Mistakes A Good Idea?
- Do You Have To Blog Full Time To Succeed?
- How One Technique Increased My Traffic By 25%
- What Is A Trackback And How Can It Increase Your Blog Traffic?
- How To Interlink Your Blog Articles To Increase Traffic
- How To Laser Target Your Blog Traffic
- How To Attract More RSS Subscribers
- Start Relationships For Win-Win Blogging
- Are You Trying To Run Before You Can Walk?
- Make Money From Your Blog Selling Text Links
- WordPress Bloggers – Install This Plugin To Boost Your Traffic
- The Power Of Credibility
- How To Deal With Negative Comments On Your Blog
- How To Leverage Online Forums For Blog Traffic
- What Is The Most Powerful Blog Traffic Technique?
- How Important Is SEO For Your Blog?
- The Death Of Link Exchanges
- Where To Find Photos To Use In Your Blog
- What Do You Want To Achieve From Blogging?
- Do You Blog Strategically?
- Don’t Forget The Newbies
- Competing For Attention In An Attention Deficit Blogosphere
- How To Be An Exceptional Blogger
- How To Create A Community At Your Blog
- Does Your Blog Have A Hook?
- Why Being Perfect Can Hurt Your Blog
- How One Blogging Technique Attracted 6000 New Subscribers
- Track Your Long Tail Trends For Traffic
- Track Your Blog Traffic Using Alexa
- Does Your Blog Design Matter?
- Why You Must Be A Thought Leader
- Establish Preeminence With A Pillar Article Series
- Is It Time For A Kick In The Pants?
- Why Do RSS Readers Unsubscribe From Blogs?
- Have You Considered Selling Ads Directly From Your Blog?
- Sell Direct Advertising On Your Blog Using This System
- How To Attract Blog Sponsors
- How To Kick-Start The Launch Of A New Blog
- Try This Tip To Attract Offline Traffic To Your Blog
- Apply This HTML Code Tip For Better Blog Headings
- The Most Powerful Blog Traffic Technique
- Can You Make Your Blog Readers Feel Like This…
- The Secret To Successful Blogging
- Why Bloggers Don’t Make Money From Affiliate Programs
- How Does Getting Paid $500 An Hour Sound To You?