Blog Traffic Tips Newsletter by Yaro Starak
Here’s a tool you can use to drive traffic to your blog in a manner of minutes.
If done right, this can skyrocket your blog traffic and help a new blog gain a firm footing in the blogosphere…
I recently recorded a special interview with a new Australian blogger named Collis Ta’eed.
The topic of the interview was how to quickly launch a blog and build huge traffic in a short period.
Collis was the perfect subject for the interview because his latest blog, the second blog he ever launched called Freelanceswitch.com, went from 0 to nearly 4000 daily readers in just THREE WEEKS!
Yeah, that’s pretty darn amazing and I was eager to learn how he did it.
I can’t explain the entire process in this newsletter and if you want to listen to the whole interview you will have to join my Blog Mastermind program (http://www.blogmastermind.com/coaching/).
I can however reveal to you the main trigger he used to start the traffic ball rolling.
Do you know stumbleupon.com?
It’s a social media toolbar that you install to your browser that lets you “stumble” from site to site and vote for content you think deserves to be stumbled upon more often because it’s good.
If you haven’t tried it yet, go to http://www.stumbleupon.com/ and download the toolbar.
There are literally millions of people using the toolbar every day and it’s fast become a huge driver of traffic to websites.
What most people don’t realize is you can actually buy traffic from StumbleUpon and direct it to any web page. You can even highlight what topic categories you want to nominate and draw traffic from.
Collis used this tool to kick-start the traffic to his new blog. It wasn’t the only tool he used – he did quite a few clever things and I have to commend him for strategically approaching the launch of his blog – but StumbleUpon was the initial launch tool he used to get things going.
The paid service starts as low as 5c per visitor so if you want some cheap traffic quickly here’s an option worth testing. Just be careful how you do it and ensure you are prepared to take advantage of the traffic when it comes through.
This really must be a strategic decision, don’t just throw money around buying visitors hoping that the traffic will stick around for the long term because that won’t happen unless you have a strategy in place to make it happen.
To create a campaign on StumbleUpon go to this page:
If you end up trying it out I’d love to hear your results. Send me an email to let me know how you went buying traffic from StumbleUpon.
I’ll be trying it out myself very soon and I’ll report to you what happens.
Here’s to your blogging success,
- How To Choose The Right Blog Topic
- How To Get More Blog Comments
- How To Build A Popular Blog
- Don’t Make This Mistake With Your Blog
- The Secret Of My Blog’s Success – The Pillar Article
- Is Blogging About Your Mistakes A Good Idea?
- Do You Have To Blog Full Time To Succeed?
- How One Technique Increased My Traffic By 25%
- What Is A Trackback And How Can It Increase Your Blog Traffic?
- How To Interlink Your Blog Articles To Increase Traffic
- How To Laser Target Your Blog Traffic
- How To Attract More RSS Subscribers
- Start Relationships For Win-Win Blogging
- Are You Trying To Run Before You Can Walk?
- Make Money From Your Blog Selling Text Links
- WordPress Bloggers – Install This Plugin To Boost Your Traffic
- The Power Of Credibility
- How To Deal With Negative Comments On Your Blog
- How To Leverage Online Forums For Blog Traffic
- What Is The Most Powerful Blog Traffic Technique?
- How Important Is SEO For Your Blog?
- The Death Of Link Exchanges
- Where To Find Photos To Use In Your Blog
- What Do You Want To Achieve From Blogging?
- Do You Blog Strategically?
- Don’t Forget The Newbies
- Competing For Attention In An Attention Deficit Blogosphere
- How To Be An Exceptional Blogger
- How To Create A Community At Your Blog
- Does Your Blog Have A Hook?
- Why Being Perfect Can Hurt Your Blog
- How One Blogging Technique Attracted 6000 New Subscribers
- Track Your Long Tail Trends For Traffic
- Track Your Blog Traffic Using Alexa
- Does Your Blog Design Matter?
- Why You Must Be A Thought Leader
- Establish Preeminence With A Pillar Article Series
- Is It Time For A Kick In The Pants?
- Why Do RSS Readers Unsubscribe From Blogs?
- Have You Considered Selling Ads Directly From Your Blog?
- Sell Direct Advertising On Your Blog Using This System
- How To Attract Blog Sponsors
- How To Kick-Start The Launch Of A New Blog
- Try This Tip To Attract Offline Traffic To Your Blog
- Apply This HTML Code Tip For Better Blog Headings
- The Most Powerful Blog Traffic Technique
- Can You Make Your Blog Readers Feel Like This…
- The Secret To Successful Blogging
- Why Bloggers Don’t Make Money From Affiliate Programs
- How Does Getting Paid $500 An Hour Sound To You?
The following lessons are from my original “blog traffic king” email newsletter, my first ever email course with one lesson per week delivered for a year. There are some real gems in these articles too, so don’t skip them!