This is the original Membership Site Masterplan in audio version, featuring my voice talking out the report to you. It’s 2 hours and 46 minutes long and was recorded in 2009 after I finished writing the report.
[ iTunes | Soundcloud | Raw RSS ]
If you haven’t yet downloaded the text version in PDF you can get it from MembershipSiteMasterplan.com after opting in to my newsletter.
I’m re-publishing the audio version here to get it included in the EJ podcast feed so people can download it on iTunes. I did the same with the Blog Profits Blueprint a few months ago.
Although the Masterplan is three years old now, it contains my entire system for running membership/subscription sites, and in particular goes into detail about my online launch process. If you are planning on launching an information product online, you will absolutely LOVE this audio.
Some sections of the report are outdated (in particular you might want to look at what new membership technologies are available today to deliver your product). Most of the report is full of fundamentals that do not change – this will help you in today’s market.
- How I Earned $250,000 With Just One Membership Site
- Chapter 1: Build Your Preeminence
- Chapter 2: Marketing Through Communication Channels
- Chapter 3: Technology
- Chapter 4: Content and Pricing
- Chapter 5: Psychological Triggers
- Chapter 6: Prelaunch and Launch
- Chapter 7: How To Deal With Attrition
- Chapter 8: Set Your Membership Site on Autopilot
- Chapter 9: Selling Your Membership Site
- Conclusion: See The Big Picture
[ Download MP3 | iTunes | Soundcloud | Raw RSS ]