This Entrepreneur’s Journey podcast features an Internet business discussion with Michael Pollock who blogs at Small Business Branding. Michael and I have known each other for a few months now, well “known” in the sense that we have Skype conversations but have never met in person since he is in the USA and I am in Australia.
Michael and I completed a discussion on the topic of Internet business. Here are the show notes (a fancy name for a list of the topics we talked about in chronological order).
- Flipping websites for profit
- Making money from websites using advertising such as AdSense, including the importance of a keyword niche and Darren Rowse the Problogger.
- Sitepoint website marketplace and website evaluation.
- Making money through affiliate programs using ClickBank and the Googlecash online marketing method (using AdWords to sell affiliate products without having your own website).
- Blogs networks
- A little about Yaro and Michael and their Internet businesses
[ Download MP3 | iTunes | Soundcloud ]