This is the second and concluding part of the interview with Daryl Grant, who with her husband Andrew (www.andrewanddaryl.com) make over $250,000 USD selling multiple information products on various niche topics through the web.
You can download part one of this interview here – How To Make $250,000 A Year Selling e-Books – Part 1
Part 2 Show Notes
Daryl and I continue discussing the specific details on how her business works. In particular we cover –
- How she finds profitable niches.
- How she gets traffic to sales pages.
- How the books are written (she doesn’t write them herself).
- How she gets the copywriting done for the sales pages.
- I ask Daryl whether she uses affiliates to sell her products for her and why she chose ClickBank as the payment processor for her products.
- Daryl offers some advice for people considering following in her footsteps and building a passive income online.
[ Download MP3 | iTunes | Soundcloud ]
"Don’t Miss Yaro’s Latest Podcast Interviews"
Sign up for the EJ Podcast Newsletter and I’ll send you new
episode notices and the best interviews from my archives.
Click Here To Sign Up For More Podcasts