Teachers, Authors, Speakers, Writers And Experts!
Copy My Blogging System To Sell Your Online Course. Follow My Step-By-Step Blueprint, Updated For 2017
I know I know, you shouldn’t try and pitch a product – even your own product – in more than one or two blog posts in a row…I can see my RSS feed falling already 🙁
Seriously though, this is a post that doesn’t just promote my coaching program, it also demonstrates powerful marketing lessons. For those of you paying attention, leave a comment and tell me what triggers I’m attempting to elicit with this blog post.
It’s funny how you can state how good something is, you can even show proof by giving away free samples, but if it’s your own product you are talking about, well, some people just don’t believe you. They never will, until someone else says it’s good.
So, in the spirit of helping you to decide whether Blog Mastermind is right for you (and remember the doors close this Monday), here are just some of the reviews of the program I’ve found on the Internet, written by people who have actually looked inside and taken part in Blog Mastermind.
Bear in mind some of these people are using their affiliate links in their reviews, but you can’t blame them for that – that’s one of the monetization techniques taught in Blog Mastermind. The content of the reviews, as you will see, is quite honest (both good and bad points) and you will get a good cross reference of opinion if you go through each of these reviews.
Reviews in no particular order…
You can find out more about the program at BlogMastermind.com
When I first opened the doors to new students I only had a rough outline of how the program would proceed. I wanted to get feedback from students to help tailor the information flow. At the time I wasn’t even sure how long Blog Mastermind would go for.
Many people asked how much money they should budget to complete the program and I could only give a rough guess of between 6 and 12 months.
Now that the first group of students are making their way through the final lessons on making money from their blogs, I have a complete picture of how the program progresses from start to finish. Here are some details –
Here is a breakdown of the lesson structure. I take you from starting your blog, writing content that people want to read, marketing your blog to build traffic, making money from your blog and then advanced topics like buying and selling blogs, email list marketing and using your blog as a foundation for a business.0
* Lesson 1: Let’s Get Blogging!
* Lesson 2: Blog Foundations
* Lesson 3: RSS, Social Proof & Plug-ins
* Lesson 4: Finalizing Your Blog Structure
* Lesson 5: Set Up Key Content Pages
* Lesson 6: Content Focus and Structure
* Lesson 7: Authentic Content
* Lesson 8: Personal Branding and Sourcing Content
* Lesson 9: Hiring Bloggers
* Lesson 10: Copywriting For Blogs
* Lesson 11: Marketing Through Conversations
* Lesson 12: Leveraging Content For Traffic Part 1 – Forums
* Lesson 13: Leveraging Content For Traffic Part 2 – Article Marketing & Blog Carnivals
* Lesson 14: Leveraging Content For Traffic Part 3 – Guest Writing
* Lesson 15: Search Engine Optimization For Blogs
* Lesson 16: Impact Marketing
* Lesson 17: Podcasting
* Lesson 18: Publicity
* Lesson 19: The Traffic Secret Every Blogger Knows
* Lesson 20: The Monetization Process
* Lesson 21: Testing Monetization Part 1 – Contextual Advertising
* Lesson 22: Testing Monetization Part 2 – Affiliate Marketing
* Lesson 23: Testing Monetization Part 3 – Direct Advertising
* Lesson 24: More Monetization Options
* Lesson 25: Email List Profits
* Lesson 26: Buying and Selling Blogs
* BONUS – Lesson 27: How To Make Blogging A Business
If you are keen to join me and the other students currently enrolled in the program (and there is an active forum where you can meet them), please click here –
You have until Monday December 10 to join, the doors close new students after that and the price will rise if the doors open again in 2008.
Blog Mastermind Sales Rep