Over the years I have maintained a series of articles chronicling my projects as an entrepreneur.
My earlier parts of the series come from a time when I was just getting a start as an entrepreneur, where more recent writings explain what I have done as I have become more successful, earning over a million dollars online.
Read through the whole series and you will enjoy insights into my progress in business.
- Part 1: My Early Life And The Magic: The Gathering Years
- Part 2: My E-Commerce Store And BetterEdit Beginnings
- Part 3: Tasmania, BetterEdit Gets Serious And English Tutoring
- Part 4: An English School, Selling My Magic Site And Canada
- Part 5: Posters In Canada, Yaz And The Birth Of Entrepreneurs-Journey.com
- Part 6: 30th Birthday Post: How To Become Comfortable With Yourself
- Part 7: Looking Back Before Moving On
- Part 8: Closing Down All My Courses, Launching A Software Startup, Looking For Investors And More
- Part 9: My Experiment With The Multi-Author Blog Model, Leslie Samuel Takes Over Become A Blogger, My Bizarre Outsourcing Experience And Why I Left AWeber